¡Clases particulares!

- Inglés--> face to face o si vives en un lugar diferente... por Skype :)

- Conversación--> varias opciones.

- Todas las asignaturas de primaria.


Escríbeme y lo hablamos: martinvirginiat@gmail.com

Ways of saying...

Hi guys! 
Today, I'd like to show you a different way to say...

Very cold--- Freezing 
e.g. It´s very cold, I can´t feel my toes!
       It´s freezing, I can´t feel my toes!

Very hot/warm--- Boiling 
e.g. Madrid is very warm in July and August.
       Madrid is boiling in July and August.
e.g. This soup is very hot!
       This soup is boiling!

Very small--- Tiny 
e.g. Pulgarcito was very small.
       Pulgarcito was tiny.

Very angry--- Furious
e.g. I broke my mum´s favourite painting... She was very angry!
       I broke my mum´s favourite painting... She was furious!

Very tired--- Exhausted
e.g. Last Friday we walked more than 10 kilometres, I was very tired.
       Last Friday we walked more than 10 kilometres, I was exhausted.

Very hungry--- Starving
e.g. I´m always very hungry after going to the gym!
       I´m always starving after going to the gym!

Very good--- Great
e.g. Her presentation was very good.
       Her presentation was great.

Very bad--- Awful/terrible
e.g.  He had a very bad cold.
        He had an awful cold.
        He had a terrible cold.

Very dirty--- Filthy
e.g.  This bin is very dirty, arg!
        This bin is filthy, arg!

Very tasty--- delicious/gorgeous
e.g.  My dad´s fajitas were very tasty!
        My dad´s fajitas were delicious!
        My dad´s fajitas were gorgeous!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario